Looking for something spicy, salty and delicious? Look no further!
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
12 jalapeño peppers — halved lengthwise with seeds and membranes removed
12 slices of our Sliced Smoked Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fill each jalapeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Place halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.