You love cheese. You love bacon. Have both at once with this undeniably delicious recipe!
- Store -bought mozzarella cheese sticks
- One (1) lb. of our Sliced Smoked Bacon
- Oil (for frying)
Directions to Flavor Country
- Place the mozzarella — unwrapped — in the freezer for a minimum of three hours.
- Once frozen, wrap the cheese in a slice of bacon.
- Now wrap another slice of bacon around the cheese stick, using it to secure the first bacon slice.
- Use a toothpick to secure everything.
- Fry them up in hot (350-degree) oil until they’re crispy and golden.
- Let cool on a paper towel. (Yes, this means you have to wait. You can do it.)
- Enjoy with the dipping sauce of your choice or by themselves.